Frequently Asked Questions
- When is Twin Falls Lodge open?
- How do I get to Twin Falls Lodge?
- How do I make a reservation at Twin Falls Lodge?
- How far in advance should I make a reservation?
- Is bedding and linen provided in the cabins?
- Is there electricity?
- Is there internet access?
- What are the washroom and shower facilities like?
- Is there cell phone coverage at Twin Falls Lodge?
- What species of fish can I catch at Twin Falls Lodge?
- What sort of fishing licence do I need?
- What are the catch limits for the Churchill River area?
- What are the portage lakes?
- What kind of shape do I need to be in to access the portage lakes?
- Can a tour of the Stanley Mission Holy Anglican Church be arranged? How about Nistowiak Falls?
The Twin Falls Lodge season begins in early May and lasts until September.
There are two options to get to Twin Falls Lodge. You may fly-in to the lodge by float plane from Missinipe, SK or boat-in to the lodge from Missinipe or Stanley Mission, SK. Transportation to Missinipe and Stanley Mission can be arranged in a variety of ways. For more information on traveling to the lodge, please see our Traveling to Twin Falls Lodge page.
Reservations for Twin Falls Lodge are made over the phone or by email. Please contact Randy & Lorraine Nelson (Twin Falls Lodge managers) at:
Phone: (306) 370-8946
Toll Free: (800) 667-9556
If you are looking for very specific dates, want to book in the peak fishing season or are booking with a large group, we recommend that you book at least a year in advance. If you are more flexible with your timing, we recommend that you contact us a few months in advance. Don't hesitate to contact us even if you don't book within those timeframes: we'll do our best to fit you in at any time!
Yes, bedding and linen is provided.
Yes, there is electricity in camp.
Yes, there is internet access in the main lodge.
Each cabin has its own private, fully-modern bathroom and shower facilities.
There is full cell phone coverage at Twin Falls Lodge.
Twin Falls Lodge is renowned for its walleye and northern pike fishing. If guests are interested in fishing for lake trout, we offer day fly-out excursions to a number of excellent trout lakes in the Churchill River region. Please see our Fishing section for more information.
Guests require a Saskatchewan fishing licence. These licences must be purchase online. Please visit the Saskatchewan Environment website to make the purchase. More information can be found on our Fishing Licences page.
You may only have 5 northern pike, 4 walleye and 3 lake trout in your possession at any time. Please see our Catch Limits page for more information.
Twin Falls Lodge has access to three different lakes in the Churchill River region. The lakes are located a short distance off the Churchill River, are accessed by hiking portage trails and have excellent fishing. The lakes are equipped with boats and gas. For more information, please see our Portage Lakes page.
You must be capable of walking over uneven trails for up to half a kilometer to access the lakes.